Wednesday, June 16, 2010

June 16th, 2010

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven...
~Ecclesiastes 3:1~

On Sunday afternoon Haakon and I took a nap. When I woke up Haakon was huddled in the corner of the crib. He was looking for something...I picked him up and we hunted for his "Nuk" with no Nuk to be found in the crib. 

So we both got down of the floor to look under the crib. There it was way back in the corner. I pointed it out to Haakon and he said, "Want me to get it?" Surprised I said, "Think you can?"  Off like "GI Joe" he bellied his way to the corner and back only to return not with one but with "2-Nuks" and smile on his face. 

This season of our lives is rich with new discoveries and reclaiming the joy of the daily journey. 

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven...
~Ecclesiastes 3:1~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment