Sunday, August 15, 2010

August 15th, 2010

I received and email in the past few days wondering if everything was ok with my health. Thanks for the concern and willingness to ask. I have been to Mayo at the end of July. The nodes in my neck have not changed and if they have they are not detectable upon physical examination. The CT scan indicated a very slight change but not remarkable. This is very, very good news!

Lois and I have had a "full summer" so to speak. Whitney and Colin's wedding consumed our time up to the middle of July. However we have now had time to recover and enjoy the "after glow" of the wedding and the beauty of this "wet" summer. I have found rest and reduced stress to have improved my general well being. Lois and I enjoy our daily devotion time more and more. It is so interesting and amazing how the short little devotions we share tend to be so "right on" for our lives that day. The Spirit is alive and working in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment