Thursday, March 10, 2011

March 10, 2011

It has been some time since I posted. We are healing together each day. Lois' back is a long process of healing so we pray and wait for her recovery. Our daily devotions have been a special time for prayer for our family and friends. Know you are being lifted up in prayer. It is privilege to pray for so many each day. It brings joy and healing into our lives. God hears our prayers and we are humbled to have the privilege to pray. We thank Jesus over and over for all our friends and family that continue to bless us in so many ways.

Today's Scripture from Our Daily Bread devotion says

Psalm 102

 1 Hear my prayer, O LORD,
         And let my cry come to You.
 2 Do not hide Your face from me in the day of my trouble;
         Incline Your ear to me; 
         In the day that I call, answer me speedily. 
         
 3 For my days are consumed like smoke,
         And my bones are burned like a hearth.
 4 My heart is stricken and withered like grass,
         So that I forget to eat my bread.
 5 Because of the sound of my groaning
         My bones cling to my skin.
 6 I am like a pelican of the wilderness;
         I am like an owl of the desert.
 7 I lie awake,
         And am like a sparrow alone on the housetop. 



12 But You, O LORD, shall endure forever,
         And the remembrance of Your name to all generations.
 
13 You will arise and have mercy on Zion;
         For the time to favor her,
         Yes, the set time, has come.
 
14 For Your servants take pleasure in her stones,
         And show favor to her dust.
 
15 So the nations shall fear the name of the LORD,
         And all the kings of the earth Your glory.
 
16 For the LORD shall build up Zion;
         He shall appear in His glory.
 
17 He shall regard the prayer of the destitute,
         And shall not despise their prayer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment