Friday, January 19, 2024

Update: The Journey toward Healing is full of amazing Grace January 18th, 2024

Jan 18th: CT and PET scans confirmed that the research immunotherapy treatment is very effective. Involved lymphnodes generally were decreasing in size and activity. Some almost 1/2 the size as previously scanned earlier in my treatment. 

Gratitude for the gifts that God has given to special women and men who are inspired to research and develop these miraculous therapies and interventions. Grateful for the privilege participate in the clinical study that may lead to greater recoveries and possible cures. Thank you Jesus, the Healer of all ills. You are my Rock and Salvation in Whom  I trust.

One of the gifts I received over New Years was Covid....I thought it might be reaction to injection of the antibody which has some similar side effects. I was wrong. Started out with Paxlovid for 5 days, than a series of 5 plasma infusions from folks who have had Covid and donated their plasma for patients like me. Completed my 5th infusion and immunotherapy injection on 18th. All is well. Thank you. I am recovering, by Grace, thanks to the gifts of others I will probably never meet on this side of eternity.

A prayer request I would ask. My daughter-in-law Amy's mother Nancy received a diagnosis of cancer earlier this week. Please take a moment when she crosses your mind and pray for healing grace and peace to cover Nancy and her loved ones. You may never meet her but your prayers matter to God and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment