Sunday, February 7, 2010

Oh When the Saints came marching in...2010!

What a year for the New Orleans Saints! They were the "Cinderella" team that seemed to be destined to be victorious. A bunch of cast-offs and hard luck stories came together to become the champions. I've not been a great follower of pro football for a number of years but with Favre fever in MN and "The Saints"...Who Dat! it was a year to watch.

Dear Friends and "Saints"...
Sometimes we might feel like a bunch of cast-offs and misfits full of hard luck stories. It is probably true more often than I wish to admit that I tell myself those defeating messages in life. Isn't it interesting that we would tell ourselves things about ourselves that we would never think of telling others to their faces. It is at times like these that I need to remind myself...I'm a saint. By the righteousness of Jesus Christ I have been made a saint. By Christ's Cross I am redeemed and restored daily. Not a misfit or a mistake but a "made new creation" in the image of God in Christ. Imagine your Image in Christ. Oh when the saints come marching in...your in the ranks!

No comments:

Post a Comment