Monday, January 18, 2010

Jan 18, 2010 From Mayo to Moorhead

It has been a long day. Started at 6:30am with PET Scan, blood work and meeting with Dr Letendre. The PET scan from October 09 and today showed that there were still nodes in the neck that showed some activity but not as "hot" as before. The size of the nodes were the same or may be smaller. My blood counts and values were good. It was an answer to many prayers offer by so many on our behalf. We discussed the fatigue and stamina issues. I will return in three months for follow up with Dr Letendre and cardiology appointment. I continue to have issues with atria fib and flutter periodically. Our trip to Mayo was uplifting.

Then it was home again to pack up to head for Moorhead for my Mother's biopsy tomorrow. She has a growth on her thyroid and is suspicious. She will have the biopsy at 10am. I would ask prayers for her as she goes through this procedure at the age of 91.

As I sit on her couch in Moorhead I am grateful for all of you who have been praying. It makes a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment