Friday, January 22, 2010

One of the online devotionals I subscribe to is ByHisLight@aol.com. It amazes me how many times God's Word and other's reflection speak to my daily life. I hope you are blessed by today's devotional. If you wish to subscribe to By His Light, click on the link or copy and paste.
Pastor Tedd

DAILY INSPIRATION
Friday, January 22nd, 2010

*****************************************
Fear Not...
*****************************************
It is what we fear that happens to us.
~Oscar Wilde~
******************************************
Fear is an insidious immobilizer, that can rob you of your dreams and everything that could be yours.  The walls of protection which we build to try and insulate ourselves, are the very thing that also keep us from experiencing all the love, beauty and fulfillment that is available to us.  And, dwelling in fear may actually act as a catalyst, to bring about the very thing that you are most afraid of.  It MUST be faced, and overcome, in order to live a victorious life.  You are NOT a victim...and have been given everything that you need in order to see your dreams made manifest on this earth.
*******************************************
For the thing which I greatly fear comes upon me, and that of which I am afraid befalls me.
~Job 3:25 (Amp)~

The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear?  The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
~Psalm 27:1~

In my anguish I cried to the LORD, and he answered by setting me free.  The LORD is with me; I will not be afraid.  What can man do to me?  The LORD is with me; he is my helper...This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.
~Psalms 118:5-7,24 (NIV)~

In this [union and communion with Him] love is brought to completion and attains perfection with us, that we may have confidence for the day of judgment [with assurance and boldness to face Him], because as He is, so are we in this world.  There is no fear in love [dread does not exist], but full-grown (complete, perfect) love turns fear out of doors and expels every trace of terror! For fear brings with it the thought of punishment, and [so] he who is afraid has not reached the full maturity of love [is not yet grown into love's complete perfection].
~1 John 4:17,18 (Amp)~
*******************************************
© Copyright 2000-2010 by Guiding Light Ministries International.  All rights reserved.


Guiding Light Ministries International
1680 Hendersonville Rd. - #B-6
Asheville, NC  28803

To subscribe or unsubscribe to Your Daily Inspiration, send a message with  the word SUBSCRIBE or UNSUBSCRIBE in the body to
byhislight@aol.com



No comments:

Post a Comment